Terms & Conditions
- Terms of Payment:
Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or direct bank transfer.
Crossed cheque should be made payable to “HESSEN INTERIOR DESIGN PTE LTD”.
Inter-Bank Transfer should be made to HESSEN INTERIOR DESIGN PTE LTD. UOB Current Account, 324-316-250-3.
Upon confirmation of the contract which shall commence from the date of execution of the contract, the Client shall make full payment of the agreed contractual sum.
- All variation orders shall be payable in FULL amount during project working period upon requested by Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd.
- In the event of termination or cancellation of any agreed items during commencement of the contract by the Client, the Client shall pay Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. a sum equivalent to 20% of the contract value or of the items that have been cancelled, depending on whichever is applicable at the material time.
- Terms of Payment must be strictly adhered to. In the event where the Terms of Payment are not adhered to, Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to withhold delivery, cease all services and terminate the contract without prior notice to the Client. Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. will only deliver and/or resume work after arrears in payment have been settled in full. In such event, Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any late delivery and/or work completion.
- Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. shall provide, and the Client shall purchase the Goods and Services in accordance with any Contract between the parties subject in any case to these Terms to the exclusion of any other terms subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or purported to be made, by the Client.
- Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. ‘s employees or agents are not authorized to make any representations concerning the Services unless confirmed by Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. in Writing. In entering into any Contract, the Client acknowledges that it does not rely on any such representations which are not so confirmed, but nothing in these Terms affects the liability of either party for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that where it engages any third party service provider and/or vendor (‘External Provider”) on the advice/recommendation of ” The Client acknowledges and agrees that where it engages any third party service provider and/or vendor (‘External Provider””) on the advice/recommendation of Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd., any advice or recommendation given by Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. or its employees or agents to the Client in relation to the reliability, accuracy and/or availability of such External Provider is followed or acted on entirely at the Client’s own risk, and accordingly Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation in relation to such External Providers or their performance thereof. “
- The Client shall be responsible to Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any requested Goods and/or Services (including any applicable specifications) submitted by the Client, and for giving Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. any necessary information relating to the Goods and/or Services to be provided within a sufficient time to enable Hesson Interior Design Pte. Ltd. to perform the Contract In accordance with its terms.
- The Client shall ensure all fees payable to “Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd.”
- Any cost and expenses cause by alterations or additional work/Item that Is required after the completion of the main contract will be borne by the Client according In Variation Order.
- Payment for additional Item(s) shall be made payable upon confirmation of Variation Order. No additional cost will be imposed on the Client unless additional items) is required & price(s) agreed by the Client.
- Any charge, fee or renovation deposit payable to the appropriate authorities, if required will be paid by the Client.
- Clients are advised not to keep or put personal belonging at jobsite during renovation period. Hessen Interior Design Pte. Ltd. shall hold no responsibilities for any of these lost or damaged items.
- Demolition / Erection works are subject to HDB approval. Any pending items take 2-4weeks for approval. Therefore, the renovation period will be automatically extended.
- Carpentry Price quoted for carpentry works in this contract are estimated cost and will only be confirmed after final site measurement.
- HDB Permit Fees and Town Council Haulage Fees is payable by Client (For New House Only). In the event should HDB require verification of Professional Engineer (PE) for hacking of wall, this PE fee is payable by Client.
- Woods, Granite, Marble and Stone being a natural material may vary in color/tone, veins and surface damage. Ceramic & homogenous tiles are produced under high temperature with a tendency to vary in color/tone & sizes may vary due to warpage. Such variances shall be deemed acceptance by the Client Hesson Interior Pte. Ltd. assumes no responsibility for such damage and no claim for compensation or refund shall be entertained.
- Verbal agreement between the Client and the Receiver shall not be binding by this contract.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Contract must be submitted for mediation at the Singapore Mediation Centre (“SMC”) in accordance with SMC’s Mediation Procedure in force for the time being. Either party to the Contract may submit a request to mediate to SMC upon which the other party will be bound to participate in the mediation within 45 days thereof. Every party to the mediation must be represented by such person with authority.
- The Company does not hold any liabilities for any implications due to COVID-19.